How to make Kharbooje ki kheer
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Muskmelon kheer also known as cantaloupe kheer is a unique Indian sweet dish recipe with rice paste and thick melon pulp cooked together in a creamy milk mixture.
Ingredients of Kharbooje ki Kheer
- 250 gms Boiled rice
- 250 gram Muskmelon pulp
- 250 ml Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 litre Milk
- 2 tsp Almonds (chopped)
- A pinch of Saffron
How to Make Kharbooje ki Kheer
- 1.Boil milk in a pan, add boiled rice, mix well and let it cook until smooth.
- 2.Add condensed milk in a pan, mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- 3.Now, add muskmelon blended pulp, mix well and let it simmer on low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- 4.Pour the mixture in a container and place it into the refrigerator.
- 5.Garnish it with saffron, almonds and serve it cold.