How To Make Khoya Khurchan Paratha
About Khoya Khurchan Paratha Recipe: A unique paratha recipe to try for a feast at home. Khoya khurchan paratha is a sweet delight with a generous stuffing of khoya, saffron, sugar, cardamom and more.
Ingredients of Khoya Khurchan Paratha
- 200 gms khoya
- 1/4 gram saffron strands
- 5 ml kewda water
- 50 gms granulated sugar
- 10 gms cardamom powder
- 400 gms whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp ghee
- A pinch of salt
- Water (as required)
How to Make Khoya Khurchan Paratha
- 1.Mix the whole wheat flour, salt in a bowl. Add two tablespoons of ghee and knead into a soft dough with water. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep aside for an hour.
- 2.Grate the khoya, and keep it aside. Soak the saffron strands in 1 tsp. of warm water and add to the khoya mix also add the granulated sugar, cardamom power and the kewda water and mix well. Divide the whole wheat flour dough into equal portions.
- 3.Stuff each portion with the khoya mixture and roll into a ball again.
- 4.Roll into paranthas. Heat a griddle/hot plate and cook the paranthas on both sides and finish with ghee till light brown on both sides. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: khoya, saffron strands, kewda water, granulated sugar, cardamom powder, whole wheat flour, ghee, salt, Water (as required)