How to make Kolmi Papeto Tetralo
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Prawns and potatoes form the body of this spicy Parsi dish.
Ingredients of Kolmi Papeto Tetralo
- 3-4 Tbsp oil
- 6-7 medium Prawns
- 2 tsp chilli garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 6 Tbsp of fresh tomato puree
- 1 bowl Potatoes (half boiled)
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- To taste Salt to taste
How to Make Kolmi Papeto Tetralo
- 1.Heat the oil in a pan and add the prawns.
- 2.Add the chilli garlic paste to it and mix well.
- 3.Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder followed by the tomato puree.
- 4.Add salt and potatoes, cook till done.
- 5.Now add the green chillies and coriander to it and mix well.
- 6.In case the food sticks to the pan add some more oil to it.
- 7.Cook well and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Prawns, Potatoes (half boiled), Salt to taste