How to make Kuttu Atta Pizza
Who doesn't love a freshly made, delicious pizza? Here is a super delicious, healthier pizza recipe packed with the goodness o buckwheat flour along with cottage cheese and mozzarella oozing out of it.
Ingredients of Kuttu Atta Pizza
- 1.5 Cup kuttu atta
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder+milk
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese fresh
- 2 cups tomato, peeled
- 3 tsp basil
- 5 tbsp cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- to taste rock salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (crushed, optional)
- oregano (optional0
- green chillies (optional)
How to Make Kuttu Atta Pizza
- 1.Make smooth dough using Kuttu atta, rock salt, sugar, baking powder and milk, and olive oil.
- 2.Let it ferment for at least 4 hours.
- 3.Knock back the dough and let it rest for half hour.
- Prepare Pizza Sauce:
- 1.Chop peeled tomatoes.
- 2.Add oil in a pan, followed by tomatoes, basil, green chillies and black pepper (if using). Cook for 15 minutes and add rock salt to taste.
- 3.Roll the dough in a disc, spread pizza sauce on it, put diced cottage cheese and bake in oven at 250 C for about 5-7 minutes.
- 4.Serve hot and fresh.
Key Ingredients: kuttu atta, rock salt, sugar, baking powder+milk, mozzarella cheese fresh, tomato, basil, cottage cheese, olive oil, rock salt, black pepper (crushed, optional), oregano (optional0, green chillies (optional)