How to make Kuttu Atta Pizza
Who doesn't love a freshly made, delicious pizza? Especially at the time when you just cannot have it even if it is right in front of you, that is during the festival of Navratri and your are fasting. But here is a Navratri special Kuttu Atta (Buckwheat flour) Pizza, which will satiate your cravings for pizza and keeps you happy all through your fasting period.
Ingredients of Kuttu Atta Pizza
- 1.5 Cup Kuttu Atta
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella cheese fresh
- 2 Cups Tomato, peeled
- 3 tsp Basil
- 5 Tbsp Cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp Green chillies, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- To taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper (crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
How to Make Kuttu Atta Pizza
- 1.Make smooth dough using Kuttu atta, salt, sugar, yeast and olive oil.
- 2.Let it ferment for at least 4 hours.
- 3.Knock back the dough and let it rest for half hour.
- Prepare Pizza Sauce:
- 1.Chop peeled tomatoes.
- 2.Add oil in a pan, followed by tomatoes, basil, green chillies and black pepper. Cook for 15 minutes and add salt to taste.
- 3.Roll the dough in a disc, spread pizza sauce on it, put diced cottage cheese and bake in oven at 250 C for about 5-7 minutes.
- 4.Serve hot and fresh.
Kuttu Atta, Salt
, Mozzarella cheese fresh, Tomato
, Cottage cheese, Green chillies, Olive oil, Salt
, Black pepper (crushed), Oregano