How to cook laccha aloo sooji pakoda
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Laccha Aloo Sooji Pakoda is a perfect tea time snack. Pair this up with mint chutney or tamarind chutney and enjoy the pleasant rainy evening or cold winter days.
Ingredients of Laccha Aloo Sooji Pakoda Recipe
- 3 Small potatoes
- 1 small Onion
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 small Green Chillies
- to taste Salt
- to taste Red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Sooji
- 1 tbsp Rice Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
How to Make Laccha Aloo Sooji Pakoda Recipe
- 1.Grate potatoes with a wide-holed grater.
- 2.Add chopped onions and all the other ingredients. Mix well.
- 3.Heat oil in a pan. Just scoop out a small portion of potato mixture with your fingers and drop in hot oil.
- 4.Let the pakoda dry till golden brown and serve.
Deep fry until crispy and golden.
, Cumin powder, Green Chillies
, Red Chilli powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Sooji, Rice Powder, Lemon juice