How to make Malai Chaap
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
As the name suggests, malai chaap has a creamy, luscious and succulent texture that will tantalize your taste buds.
Ingredients of Malai Chaap
- 5 pieces Chaap
- 2 tbsp Cashew Nuts Paste
- 1 tbsp Malai
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Onion
- 1 Capsicum
How to Make Malai Chaap
- 1.Soak and cut the chaap pieces in smaller bites.
- 2.Now prepare a cashew paste and add it in a bowl.
- 3.To this add malai or cream, red chilli powder, pepper, coriander powder, chaat masala, ginger-garlic paste, garam masla, green chillies and mix. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 4.Now only pick up the marinated pieces and shallow fry them. Take it out and keep aside.
- 5.Next, in a pan add onions and capsicum and cook them slightly. Add the leftover marinade in the pan and mix.
- 6.Now throw in the fried chaap pieces and let the flavours combine.
- 7.Add a few drops of lemon from the top, garnish with coriander leaves and serve!
Chaap, Cashew Nuts Paste, Malai, Red chilli powder, Black Pepper
, Coriander Powder
, Chaat masala , Garam Masala
, Ginger-garlic paste , Green Chillies