How To Make Malai Paneer
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Malai Paneer Recipe: Indulge in the goodness of luscious paneer with refreshing curd and mouth-watering spices in this quick and easy malai paneer recipe.
Ingredients of Malai Paneer
- 200 gms paneer
- 2 medium onions
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- Ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup malai or fresh cream
- 10-15 Cashews
- 3-4 tsp oil
- to taste salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp kasoori methi
How to Make Malai Paneer
- 1.Roughly chop onions and tomatoes. Put it in the blender along with cashews, green chillis and make a fine paste.
- 2.Take a wok/kadai. Add oil along with onion-tomato paste and cook it on medium flame until oil seperates.
- 3.Then add curd. Cook it properly and keep stirring to avoid the curd to curdle. Once the curd is cooked properly, add malai and cook again for few minutes.
- 4.Now add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin powder and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 5.Then add some water to make gravy and also add the paneer. Cover it with a lid and let it cook for 10 minutes. Then add kasoori methi and garam masala and cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- 6.Garnish with fresh cream and serve.
Key Ingredients: paneer, onions, Tomatoes, Ginger garlic paste, Green chillies, curd, malai or fresh cream, Cashews, oil, salt , coriander powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder , turmeric, cumin powder, garam masala, kasoori methi