How To Make Mango Cheese Cake Bhapa Dahi
About Mango Cheese Cake Bhapa Dahi Recipe: A decadent summer dessert to try at home! Mango cheesecake with yogurt is a luscious and creamy dessert that is perect to bake on special occasioons and dinner parties at home.
Ingredients of Mango Cheese Cake Bhapa Dahi
- 2 Cup mango puree
- 500 gms cream cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup raspberry compote
- 250 gms biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter
How to Make Mango Cheese Cake Bhapa Dahi
- 1.To begin, make the crust first. Crush the biscuits in a mixer jar, until fine crumbs. You can also put the biscuits in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin or a heavy pan, crush the biscuits.
- 2.Line the bottom and sides of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper/baking paper.
- 3.Melt the butter; mix together the melted butter and biscuit crumbs in a mixing bowl and press evenly onto the base of the prepared springform pan. Chill this prepared crust in the freezer for at least 10-20 minutes or till the crust firms up.
- 4.Pour water in a microwaveable/heat proof bowl; add the gelatin powder/agar agar to the water. Heat the gelatin in a microwave or over a double boiler till it has dissolved completely. Keep aside.
- 5.Add the cream cheese to the stand mixer jar and beat for a minute.
- 6.Add sugar and beat till fluffy, about 2 minutes. Now add the yogurt, beat to combine.
- 7.Later add the mango pulp, mix well. Add the gelatin and mix everything together. Pour this cream cheese-yogurt-mango mixture over the biscuit base in the prepared pan.
- 8.Add small spoon-full of raspberry puree on the surface of the cheesecake and create swirls using a skewer or toothpick, if you like. You can leave the bits of raspberry puree as it is.
- 9.Refrigerate the mango raspberry cheesecake and chill for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
Key Ingredients: mango puree, cream cheese, greek yogurt, sugar, gelatin, water, raspberry compote, biscuits, butter