How To Make Mango Kalakand
About Mango Kalakand Recipe: Make the most of mangoes this summer season with this delightful kalakand recipe. Easy, quick and absolutely delicious!
Ingredients of Mango Kalakand
- 1 Litre high fat milk
- 1 cup alphonso mango, chopped
- 2 pinch of saffron
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 4-5 tsp sugar
- For mango cream for topping:
- 1/2 cup mango pulp
- 4 tsp cream
How to Make Mango Kalakand
- 1.Divide milk in equal two parts. Keep both parts for boiling in separate pans.
- 2.Once boiled, add vinegar to one part of milk, once it splits, add cold water. Spread muslin cloth in strainer. Pour curdled milk in it, so that chena is separated. Pour some more water on top, so that vinegar is completely removed.
- 3.Add saffron to another part of the milk (which is kept for reducing. reduce the second part to half. Add chenna to it.Add chopped Mango and sugar in to it. Reduce mixture till consistency is thick. Add 2 tsp ghee to the mixture.
- 4.You can apply ghee to any of the steel stray/thali and spread the kalakand mixture. Garnish with shredded pistachio. Once it is bit cold you can cut it in to pieces. Or you can also put it in pie mold. Cool it down in refrigerator.
- 5.De-mould it. Top it up with mango cream and chopped mangos on top.
Key Ingredients: high fat milk, alphonso mango, saffron, ghee, vinegar, sugar, mango pulp, cream