How to make Mango Kulfi
Recipe Servings: 8
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Mango Kulfi Recipe: Popular kulfi recipe but with a twist, flavored with mango. Sinfully rich and creamy.
Ingredients of Mango Kulfi
- 1 can (400 gm) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cups mango pulp
- 1/2 cups cream
- 10-12 almonds, blanched
- 8 kulfi moulds
- Vark leaves-optional
How to Make Mango Kulfi
- 1.Mix together the condensed milk, cream and mango pulp.
- 2.Beat to blend well. Add the nuts, saving a few for garnishing.
- 3.Mix well and pour into moulds.
- 4.Freeze at the lowest possible temperature.
- To Serve:
- 1.Take the mould out of the freezer and prise the kulfi out with the help of a knife, into an individual serving bowl.
- 2.Garnish with vark leaves and nuts and serve immediately.
Key Ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, mango pulp, cream, almonds, kulfi moulds,