How to make Mayonnaise Sauce (Blender)
A simple and easy recipe to making the soft, white and creamy mayonnaise sauce. Use this sauce as a dressing for salads or in your sandwiches or burgers or as a dip.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise Sauce (Blender)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Sirka (vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pissi kali mirch (powdered black pepper)
- 1/2 Mustard powder or Mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Refined oil
How to Make Mayonnaise Sauce (Blender)
- 1.Break egg into the jar of a blender (liquidizer/blender).
- 2.Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard or mustard oil and sugar.
- 3.Switch on blender at full speed, and immediately add the oil in a thin stream, with the blender on, all the time, till the required consistency is reached.
- 4.This is like thick cream.
- 5.As soon as it is thick enough, switch it off and your mayonnaise is ready.
- 6.This makes about one cup of mayonnaise sauce.
- 7.Note: In case it curdles, just empty the jar, break another egg into the jar, start the blender and immediately but slowly add the curdled mixture to the jar till well blended.
Key Ingredients: Egg
, Sirka (vinegar), Salt
, Pissi kali mirch (powdered black pepper), Mustard powder or Mustard oil, Sugar
, Refined oil