How to make Meat Lovers Pizza
About Meat Lovers Pizza Recipe | Millet Pizza Recipe: A delicious pizza recipe with a healthy base of millet and tapioca, topped with tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, chicken salami and salami milano. This quick and easy pizza recipe is indeed a meat lovers delight
Ingredients of Meat Lovers Pizza
- 100 gms millet flour
- 100 gms tapioca flour
- 100 gms soy milk
- 5 gms garlic powder
- 5 gms baking powder
- to taste salt
- 75 gms tomato sauce
- 35 gms mozzarella cheese
- 10 gms prosciutto
- 10 gms pepperoni
- 10 gms chicken salami
- 10 gms salami milano
- 2 gms rosemary
- 20 ml olive oil
How to Make Meat Lovers Pizza
- 1.Make pizza dough with millet flour, tapioca flour, garlic powder, soy milk, baking powder, water and season it with salt.
- 2.Once the dough is rested for 20 minutes make in to small balls and roll the pizza into thin layer.
- 3.Dock the pizza and cut the edges to make it round.
- 4.Slightly bake the pizza in the oven for 2 minutes.
- 5.Once taken out spread tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and then bake it in the oven.
- 6.Once 75% done add the pepperoni, chicken salami, salami milano (dry cured and made with pork, sea salt, and red wine) and bake the pizza
- 7.Once the pizza is fully cooked take it out and cut it into 8 slices.
- 8.Arrange the prosciutto slice on each pizza and garnish with chopped rosemary.
- 9.Serve hot and brush the sides with olive oil.
Key Ingredients: millet flour, tapioca flour, soy milk, garlic powder, baking powder, salt, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, pepperoni, chicken salami, salami milano, rosemary, olive oil