How to make Melon Jellos
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Melon Jellos Recipe /: Moulds made with melon, filled with a fruity mix and left to set. The result is a fresh, summery dessert!
Ingredients of Melon Jellos
- 1 Medium melon
- 5 Gram agar agar
- Fruit juice (packaged) - various flavors
- for garnishing Mint
- for garnishing Nasturtium flowers
How to Make Melon Jellos
- For the mould:
- 1.Cut melons into half, and scoop out the insides to form cups.
- 2.Level the base of the melons by slicing a sliver off the edges to flatten them.
- 3.Your jello moulds are ready!
- For the jello:
- 1.You can use any one fruit juice or a combination of two or even three of them, as per your preference.
- 2.Bring 2 cups of fruit juice to a simmer.
- 3.Add in a pinch of Agar Agar (1.5 gm), stir to mix.
- 4.Once the Agar Agar has dissolved completely, strain the mixture.
- 5.Pour carefully into the melon-moulds and set in the fridge for two hours.
- 6.Once set, slice the melons into silvers / slices, and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint and colourful nasturtium flowers.
Key Ingredients: melon, agar agar, Fruit juice (packaged) - various flavors, Nasturtium flowers