How to make Methi Paratha
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Methi Paratha Recipe: Parantha stuffed with the goodness of methi (fenugreek leaves) mildly spiced.
Ingredients of Methi Paratha
- 3 Cups fenugreek leaves-chopped fine
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup ghee (for frying)
- To taste salt
How to Make Methi Paratha
- 1.Knead all the ingredients together. Rolling like a paratha.
- 2.Cook on a heated tawa over ghee.
- 3.Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: fenugreek leaves-chopped fine, gram flour, whole wheat flour , asafoetida, chilli powder, ghee, green chillies, coriander leaves, ghee (for frying), salt