How to make Microwave Lal Murgh
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Microwave Lal Murgh Recipe: Marinated chicken pieces that ooze out a hot of spices are grilled to perfection.
Ingredients of Microwave Lal Murgh
- 1 Kg chicken (broiler, cut pieces)
- 2-3 Red chillies (ground)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Red color (optional)
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
How to Make Microwave Lal Murgh
- 1.Make slits in the chicken pieces
- 2.Mix into the paste.
- 3.Marinate for 2-3 hours.
- 4.Mix onions and oil together
- 5.Cook uncovered on high heat for 10-15 minutes, stir once till crisp brown.
- 6.Drain excess fat and keep aside for garnish.
- 7.Now place a saucer like plate upright in a dish or a microwave rack
- 8.Arrange chicken pieces in it placing the thicker pieces outwards.
- 9.Cover and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- 10.Rearrange the pieces and cook covered at 70% for 5 minutes.
- 11.Uncover and cook further on high for 5 minutes.
- 12.Let it stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- 13.Serve garnished with browned onions.
Key Ingredients: chicken (broiler, cut pieces), Red chillies (ground), vinegar, garlic paste, salt, sugar, garam masala, Red color (optional), onions, oil