How to make Microwave Hazelnut Cake
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Microwave Hazelnut Cake Recipe: Easy and quick to make hazelnut cake. Ready in just 15 minutes, this cake will leave everyone asking for more.
Ingredients of Microwave Hazelnut Cake
- 1 Cup maida / refined flour
- 1/2 cup sugar, powdered
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- 1/2 cup hazelnut
- 1 Egg (whisked)
How to Make Microwave Hazelnut Cake
- 1.In a microwaveable bowl sieve baking powder, maida and sugar.
- 2.In another bowl whisk an egg. Add oil and nutella to it. Whisk till nutella is well mixed.
- 3.Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredient bowl and mix well. (Tip: If the mixture is too thick add 2-3 Tbsp of cold milk.)
- 4.Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes at HI.
All microwaves have different settings. You can stop the cycle and check at 30 second intervals if it's done. Cook till toothpick inserted in comes out clean.
Key Ingredients: maida / refined flour, sugar, baking powder, refined oil, hazelnut, Egg (whisked)