Story ProgressBack to home
Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla Recipe
How to make Cheese Chipotle Paneer QuesadillaBalmy
These quesadillas are stuffed with a chunky guacamole mixture, cheese, paneer, and cooked until golden and melty. Serve warm with avocado guacamole and your favourite garnishing.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Cheese Chipotle Paneer Quesadilla
- 90 gms Paneer diced (marinated in chipotle adobo sauce)
- 2 tbsp Chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small Yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp each Oregano, cumin, paprika, sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 15 gms Diced tomatoes
- 15 gms Blanched corn
- 15 gms Red and yellow peppers, diced
- 1 tsp Cilantro, chopped
- For avocado guacamole:
- 2 Small avocados
- 1/4 cup Diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 4-5 Pickled jalapeno slices
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- For quesadilla ingredients:
- 10 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 tbsp Butter, salted
How to Make Cheese Chipotle Paneer QuesadillaHideShow Media
Before making quesadilla, mix all the ingredients of guacamole in a mixing bowl and keep it on a chunky consistency and keep refrigerated.
Heat a large fry pan over medium heat with a drizzle of oil. Once heated, lay one tortilla in the pan and place all the ingredients on the tortilla in a half moon style on one side of the tortilla.
Sprinkle the cheese and cover it in half moon using spatula. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden, then carefully flip and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden and melty.
Serve warm with avocado guacamole and your favourite garnishing.