How To Make Mughlai Paneer Eggs Roll
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Mughlai Paneer Eggs Roll Recipe: This yummy Mughlai roll with the goodness of paneer and eggs isn't just high-protein but also extremely delicious!
Ingredients of Mughlai Paneer Eggs Roll
- 3 Cups maida
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup paneer, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt (as required)
- to taste black pepper powder
- to taste red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- for garnishing coriander leaves
How to Make Mughlai Paneer Eggs Roll
- 1.Knead dough with maida, salt, 2 tbsp ghee and warm water. Coat with oil and let it rest.
- 2.Whisk the eggs and add onions, tomatoes, salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- 3.Make roti with the dough and cook from one side with oil/ghee. Flip it and pour egg mixture, just enough to cover it. Let the roti cook from the other side.
- 4.Gently flip it again to cook with egg mixture. Once done, sprinkle grated cheese and coriander leaves, and roll it up to serve. Repeat with rest of the dough.
Key Ingredients: maida, ghee, Eggs, paneer, onion, tomato, Salt (as required), black pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves