Zucchini and Cream Cheese Rolls Recipe
How to make Zucchini and Cream Cheese Rolls
Zucchini slices are stuffed with the freshness of carrots, celery, cream and cheese.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 40 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Zucchini and Cream Cheese Rolls
- 1 medium green zucchini, sliced vertically
- 1 medium yellow zucchini, sliced vertically
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil for grilling
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp finely chopped celery
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnishing
How to Make Zucchini and Cream Cheese RollsHideShow Media
Heat olive oil in a non-stick grill pan.
Place zucchini slices on it.
Sprinkle crushed peppercorns and salt on top.
Grill evenly till they become tender.
Combine cream cheese, celery, carrot, salt and crushed peppercorns in a bowl, mix well.
Add finely shred basil leaves, mix well.
Place grilled zucchini slices on a worktop.
Put a portion of the cream cheese mixture at one end and roll gently.
Garnish each roll with parsley and serve.