How to make Multi-Grain Garlic Bread
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Multi-Grain Garlic Bread Recipe: A top favourite munch, oven toasted multi-grain bread lathered with a garlic and butter.
Ingredients of Multi-Grain Garlic Bread
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 1 Multi grain bread
- 1 tsp chili flakes
How to Make Multi-Grain Garlic Bread
- 1.Pre-heat the pan.
- 2.Chop 5 garlic cloves.
- 3.Cut 3-4 thick slices of multi-grain bread.
- 4.Add 4 Tbsp of butter into the hot pan.
- 5.Add chopped garlic and 1 tsp chili flakes. Mix well.
- 6.Turn off the heat and let it cool down. Transfer to a bowl.
- 7.Spread the garlic butter on the bread slices and put in the oven at 150 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes till the bread turns golden brown.
Key Ingredients: butter, Garlic cloves, Multi grain bread, chili flakes