How to make Mushroom Potato Rolls
A delectable mushroom mixture filled inside potato dough and fried.
Ingredients of Mushroom Potato Rolls
- For the Filling:
- 5-6 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Onions, chopped
- 1 Cup Tomatoes, chopped
- To taste Salt
- To taste Mustard Powder
- To taste Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 Cups Mushrooms (boiled), chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- For the Potato Shell:
- 5-6 Potatoes
- 2-3 Pieces Bread
- To taste Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 7 Tbsp Maida
- For the batter Water
- For deep frying Oil
How to Make Mushroom Potato Rolls
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and lightly brown the onions.
- 2.Add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
- 3.Then add the salt, mustard powder and chilli flakes, stir.
- 4.Add the mushrooms and saute for some time. Now add the tomato sauce, mix and add the Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Stir well and keep aside.
- 5.In a mixie, grind the bread into crumbs and keep aside.
- 6.Boil and grate the potatoes. Keep aside to cool.
- 7.Now add the salt and butter to it, mix and knead with your hands.
- 8.Sprinkle 1 tbsp of maida and mix again.
- 9.Take small amounts of mashed potato and flatten them into round shapes.
- 10.Add a spoonful of the mushroom filling onto each of these, gently seal into rolls
- 11.Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
- 12.In the meantime make a thin maida batter with water in a bowl.
- 13.Now gently dip the potato rolls into the batter, then roll them over the bread crumbs.
- 14.Deep fry till crisp and brown. Serve hot with ketchup.
Oil, Onions, Tomatoes, Salt
, Mustard Powder
, Red Chilli Flakes, Mushrooms (boiled), Tomato Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar
, Bread , Salt
, Maida , Water, Oil