How To Make Nachni Barfi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Nachni Barfi Recipe: This festive season make this chocolaty barfi for all your guests at home!
Ingredients of Nachni Barfi
- 1/2 Cup nachni flour (ragi flour)
- 1/2 cup jaggery, grated
- 1/2 cup khoya
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp assorted Nuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp peanut Butter
- for garnishing chocolate vermicelli
- for garnishing almonds
How to Make Nachni Barfi
- 1.Heat ghee in a kadai; add chopped nuts and sauté for 1 minute.
- 2.Add nachni flour (ragi flour) and roast it until cook for 8-10 minutes.
- 3.Now add grated jaggery and stir well until the jaggery is completely melted
- 4.Add khoya, peanut butter and keep stirring for a while
- 5.Remove the mixture on a plate, evenly spread it and refrigerate it.
- 6.Remove from refrigerator and garnish it with chopped almonds, chocolate vermicelli.
- 7.Cut it into desired shape and serve.
While relishing the delicious Nachni Barfi, have a look at our another Barfi recipe that will add more uniqueness to your dessert menu !
Key Ingredients: nachni flour (ragi flour), jaggery, khoya, ghee, assorted Nuts, peanut Butter, chocolate vermicelli , almonds