How To Make Neer Dosa
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Neer Dosa Recipe: The word 'Neer' literally means water! A thin, crisp dosa made with a runny rice batter. It is very light and is known to be a Kannada delicacy.
Ingredients of Neer Dosa
- 1 Cup rice (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1/2 cup coconut, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp oil
How to Make Neer Dosa
- 1.Grind rice and coconut to a very fine paste.
- 2.Add 5 cups water and salt.
- 3.Heat a non-stick pan and pour enough batter to cover the pan (turn the pan around quickly so the mixture coats the bottom well without any holes.
- 4.Lower the heat and cover pan for 1/2 a minute or so.
- 5.When the edges start lifting, dribble a few drops of oil around and ease the dosa out of the pan and serve.
Key Ingredients: rice (soaked for 2 hours), coconut, salt, water, oil