How to make Oat and Soya Pancakes
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Oat and Soya Pancakes Recipe: Give your day a healthy start with these savory soya and oat pancakes.
Ingredients of Oat and Soya Pancakes
- 200 gms oats
- 150 gms soya flour
- 2 Chillies
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
How to Make Oat and Soya Pancakes
- 1.Soak the oats in water for about 30-45 minutes.
- 2.Grind the soaked oats along with all the other ingredients and salt.
- 3.Add water to the batter if desired.
- 4.Batter should be of pouring consistency.
- 5.Heat 2-3 drops oil on a non stick pan.
- 6.Pour the batter to make a pancake about 1/4 inch thick.
- 7.Cook this on both the sides till medium brown.
- 8.Serve hot with sauce/ chutney/ curd.
Key Ingredients: oats, soya flour, Chillies, coriander, ginger garlic paste