Oats and Almond Biscuits Recipe
Let's make healthy oats more delicious. This recipe is a perfect combination of healthy food and good taste. Almonds and Oats fused together to put a smile on your face.
- Total Cook Time 02 mins
- Cook Time 02 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Oats and Almond Biscuits
- 500 gm of white butter
- 300 gm of brown sugar
- 100 gm oats
- 650 gm of whole wheat flour
- 100 gm of chopped almonds
- 1 Tbsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of baking soda
How to Make Oats and Almond BiscuitsHideShow Media
1. Gather and weigh all ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl, with a hand blender or kneader, whip the butter and sugar together until it forms a creamy consistency.
3. Add the remainder of the ingredients and knead the dough together.
4. Form into a rectangular cube (cuboid) shape with a width of three centimeters. Let it set in a deep freezer for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
5.Once the dough is set properly, take it out and cut into thin (about 1.5 cm thick) and equal slices.
6. Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes on a tray, or until they are lightly browned and crunchy.