How to make paneer corn sandwich
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
This sandwich recipe is definitely a vegetarian delight. It is very easy and quick to make breakfast and evening snack recipe with additional flavours of herbs and spices.
Ingredients of Paneer Corn Sandwich
- 100 gms Grated paneer
- 50 gram Corns
- 1 tbsp Chopped onion
- to taste Salt
- to taste Red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- to taste Oregano
- Coriander Leaves
How to Make Paneer Corn Sandwich
- 1.Boil corns and let them cool down.
- 2.Combine grated paneer, corns, onions, salt, red chilli flakes and oregano.
- 3.Smear the bread slices with tomato sauce.
- 4.Place the mixture on one slice of bread.
- 5.Sprinkle some coriander leaves and close with the other slice.
- 6.Grill or have as it is!