How To Make Paneer Dosa
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Paneer Dosa Recipe: Indulge in this delicious south Indian staple with the goodness of paneer bhurji! Pair with your favourite chutneys and sambar for a wholesome meal.
Ingredients of Paneer Dosa
- 2 scoops instant dosa mix
- 1 scoop yogurt
- Water (as needed)
- 1 tbsp left-over paneer bhurji
- Oil (as needed)
- for garnishing Shredded paneer
How to Make Paneer Dosa
- 1.Make a dosa batter with yogurt, instant dosa mix and water.
- 2.Heat a tawa and grease some oil on it.
- 3.Add a ladleful of batter to the tawa and spread evenly.
- 4.Add paneer bhurji to it. Pour oil in the edges of dosa and toast until it turns crispy and golden-brown in colour.
- 5.Add some shredded paneer on top of the filling, wrap the dosa and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: instant dosa mix , yogurt, Water (as needed), left-over paneer bhurji , Oil (as needed), Shredded paneer