How to make papad ka paratha
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
The mouth-watering and crispy combination of this paratha recipe, is perfect for all those who would like to take a break from the usual parathas and want to try something out of the ordinary.
Ingredients of Papad ka Paratha
- 2 Roasted Papad
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- to taste Salt
- 2 tbsp Sev/bhujia
- 1/2 tbsp Chaat masala
- to taste Red Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Spring onion (chopped)
How to Make Papad ka Paratha
- 1.Make soft wheat dough and keep it aside.
- 2.Meanwhile, crush the papad and sev/bhujia in a container
- 3.Add all the spices, coriander leaves and spring onions in the papad mixture and mix well.
- 4.Stuff the dough with the mixture and roll the paratha.
- 5.Roast it on tawa or deep fry them in a kadhai.
- 6.Serve hot with aloo ki sabzi or any chutney of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Green Chillies (chopped), Salt , Sev/bhujia, Chaat masala, Red Chilli powder, Coriander leaves (chopped), Spring onion (chopped)