How to make Parda Paneer
About Parda Paneer Recipe: Paneer snacks are one of the most popular vegetarian snacks at parties or even at restaurants. You just cannot resist the cottage cheese laced with spices and grilled or baked to perfection. This one here has paneer stuffed with ginger, dhania and chllies along with khoya. Topped with a hot sauce of spices, spinach and cashews, this appetizer would be crowd pleaser on the table!
Ingredients of Parda Paneer
- 1000 gms paneer
- 50 green chilli
- 50 ginger
- 50 garlic
- 30 dhania
- 30 garam masala
- 60 desi ghee
- 50 khoya pindi
- 20 cashew nut
- 20 raisin
- 5 cardamom powder
- 5 javitri powder
- 300 spinach
- 20 cumin
- 20 royal cumin
- to taste salt
How to Make Parda Paneer
- 1.Cut cottage cheese into small pieces. Keep it aside till water comes out.
- 2.Make stuffing with khoya, green chilly, ginger and dhania.
- 3.Stuff the cottage cheese equally, seared on hot plate.
- 4.Take a pan, put desi ghee, tempered with royal cumin. Add sliced onion, cashew nut and fresh spinach.
- 5.Grind above mixture into fine paste.
- 6.Take a pan. Put the mixture and add garam masala, javitri powder and salt. Cook it properly.
- 7.Place stuffed cottage cheese in a plate.
- 8.Pour hot sauce on top and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: paneer, green chilli, ginger, garlic, dhania, garam masala, desi ghee, khoya pindi, cashew nut, raisin, cardamom powder, javitri powder, spinach , cumin, royal cumin, salt