How To Make Parmesan Soup With Truffle Oil And Dust
About Parmesan Soup With Truffle Oil And Dust Recipe: A heartwarming soup with a flavurful punch of truffle with chicken stock, richness of cream, milk and cheese, this recipe is simply perfect for a chilly evening with your loved one.
Ingredients of Parmesan Soup With Truffle Oil And Dust
- 60 gms unsalted butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 200 gms parmesan cheese
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 litre heavy cream
- 1 whole milk
- 50 gms bacon, finely chopped
- fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh chives, finely chopped
- truffle oil and truffle slices
How to Make Parmesan Soup With Truffle Oil And Dust
- 1.Melt the butter in a large pot over low heat. Cook the onions until soft, 10 minutes. Add three-quarters of the Parmesan, the chicken stock, cream, and milk, bring to a simmer, and simmer until the ingredients are melted and the soup has thickened slightly, 45 minutes.
- 2.Meanwhile, in a small sauté pan, cook the bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel.
- 3.Add the remaining parmesan to the soup and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- 4.Purée the soup in a blender in batches, then strain through a sieve. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5.Now give a fine stir with truffle oil and serve hot with truffle slices
Key Ingredients: unsalted butter, onions, parmesan cheese, chicken stock, heavy cream, whole milk, bacon, fine sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, shallot, fresh chives, truffle oil and truffle slices