How To Make Peshawari Chapli Kebab
About Peshawari Chapli Kebab Recipe: These minced mutton, juicy kebabs are the perfect party snacks to be the real crowd pleaser on your table. The melt-in-mouth texture and spicy mix of pepper, salt, onion, tomatoes and of course mutton makes this a delectable party starter that you can pair with a tangy dip of your choice. Simple, easy, quick and an irresistible kebab recipe!
Ingredients of Peshawari Chapli Kebab
- 1 Kg mutton (with fat)
- 80 gms onions, finely chopped
- 80 gms tomatoes (peeled and deseeded), finely chopped
- Tomato slices
- Black pepper
- 10 gms coriander seeds
- to taste salt
- for grilling/shallow frying cooking oil
How to Make Peshawari Chapli Kebab
- 1.Prepare a mince using mutton, salt & pepper.
- 2.Mix together chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander seeds and minced meat.
- 3.Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- 4.Make kebab patties with the meat mixture and keep aside.
- 5.Heat a fry-pan/grill and add oil and place the kebab patties on the pan/grill. Cook both sides for 2-3 minutes until brown.
- 6.Add sliced tomatoes on the second side of patty while frying. It gives tinge of sourness to the kebabs.
- 7.Serve with raita or a naan.
Key Ingredients: mutton (with fat), onions, tomatoes (peeled and deseeded), Tomato slices, Black pepper, coriander seeds, salt, cooking oil