About Pizza Pianta Recipe: A delicious as well as healthy vegetarian pizza that you won't be able to resist. Topped with sauteed veggies like mushrooms, artichoke and spinach followed by tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese. This one is a super easy pizza recipe that you can prepare quickly at home with simple ingredients.
Ingredients of Pizza Pianta
- 100 gms millet flour
- 100 gms tapioca flour
- 100 gms soy milk
- 5 gms garlic powder
- 5 gms baking powder
- to taste salt
- 75 gms tomato sauce
- 35 gms mozzarella cheese
- 10 gms spinach
- 10 gms mushrooms
- 10 gms artichoke
- 5 gms basil
- 20 ml olive oil
How to Make Pizza Pianta
- 1.Make pizza dough with millet flour, tapioca flour, garlic powder, soy milk, baking powder, water and season it with salt.
- 2.Once the dough is rested for 20 minutes make in to small balls and roll the pizza into thin layer.
- 3.Dock the pizza and cut the edges to make it round.
- 4.Slightly bake the pizza in the oven for 2 minutes.
- 5.Once taken out spread spicy tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and then bake it in the oven.
- 6.Once 75% done add the sautéed vegetables like mushroom, artichoke and spinach and bake the pizza.
- 7.Once the pizza is fully cooked take it out and cut it into 8 slices.
- 8.Serve hot and brush the sides with olive oil and garnish it with chopped basil.
Key Ingredients: millet flour, tapioca flour, soy milk, garlic powder, baking powder, salt, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, spinach, mushrooms, artichoke, basil, olive oil