Pomfret With Grapes Recipe
Pomfret fillets season with flour, masalas and pan fried till golden. Seasoned with grapes, herbs, nuts and lemon juice. Served with grilled vegetables.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Recipe Servings6
Ingredients of Pomfret With Grapes
- 8 pomfret fish fillets without skin
- 2 Tbsp seasoned flour (Season the flour with a little salt, garam masala, turmeric and red chilli powder)
- 50 gm butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chopped garden herbs
- 200 gm peeled green grapes
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped nuts, mixed
How to Make Pomfret With GrapesHideShow Media
Peel the grapes with a sharp knife, sprinkle with lemon juice & keep in a warm place.
Wash and pat dry the fillet of fish.
Roll the fillets in seasoned flour.
Melt 1/3 butter in a frying pan.
Saute the fillets until nicely colored.
Drop in the rest of the butter. Heat till nut colored brown.
Quickly add the lemon & season with herbs. Pour over the fish.
Scatter over the grapes and dust with extra chopped nuts.
Serve with grilled potatoes, mushrooms or tomatoes.