Story ProgressBack to home
Pomfret With Grapes Recipe
Pomfret fillets season with flour, masalas and pan fried till golden. Seasoned with grapes, herbs, nuts and lemon juice. Served with grilled vegetables.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Recipe Servings6
Ingredients of Pomfret With Grapes
- 8 pomfret fish fillets without skin
- 2 Tbsp seasoned flour (Season the flour with a little salt, garam masala, turmeric and red chilli powder)
- 50 gm butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp chopped garden herbs
- 200 gm peeled green grapes
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped nuts, mixed
How to Make Pomfret With GrapesHideShow Media
Peel the grapes with a sharp knife, sprinkle with lemon juice & keep in a warm place.
Wash and pat dry the fillet of fish.
Roll the fillets in seasoned flour.
Melt 1/3 butter in a frying pan.
Saute the fillets until nicely colored.
Drop in the rest of the butter. Heat till nut colored brown.
Quickly add the lemon & season with herbs. Pour over the fish.
Scatter over the grapes and dust with extra chopped nuts.
Serve with grilled potatoes, mushrooms or tomatoes.