How to make Pork Chops
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Pork Chops Recipe: Pork chops marinated with a home-made garam masala mix, and cooked till tender. Serve with a fruity salad.
Ingredients of Pork Chops
- For Garam Masala:
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp pepper corns
- 2 star anise
- 3 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp cloves
- For Pork Chops:
- 2 meat chops
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- to taste salt
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 tsp honey
- For Cucumber, Spring Onion and Apple Salad:
- Handful of cucumber, julienne
- 1 Apple, chopped
- Handful of spring onions, chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper (to flavour)
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
How to Make Pork Chops
- Prepare Garam Masala:
- 1.In a pre-heated pan, add cinnamon, cloves, peppercorns, star anise and fennel seeds, and roast them.
- 2.Transfer it into a pestle
- 3.Grind the mixture into a powder.
- Prepare the Pork Chops:
- 1.Nicely smother the pork with refined oil and garam masala powder.
- 2.Drizzle refined oil in a pre-heated pan.
- 3.Add the masala-marinated pork and fry it well. Drizzle honey.
- 4.Serve it in a platter with some boiled noodles and apple and cucumber salad.
- Prepare Cucumber, Spring Onion and Apple Salad:
- 1.Take cucumber, apple, spring onions and coriander leaves in a bowl.
- 2.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3.Add sesame and mix it all together.
Key Ingredients: cinnamon stick, pepper corns, star anise, fennel seeds, cloves, meat chops, vegetable oil, salt, Oil (for frying), honey, cucumber, Apple, spring onions, Coriander leaves, Salt and pepper (to flavour), sesame seeds