Story ProgressBack to home
Pork Litchi Recipe
Pork and Litchi together? Sounds odd but tastes delicious. Try this unique combination this summer.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Pork Litchi
- 1/2 kg of pork, deboned and cleaned
- 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1 cup of litchis, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup of cucumbers, julienned
- 1 Tbsp of cornstarch
- Salt to taste
How to Make Pork LitchiHideShow Media
1. Cube the pork, then dip them into the cornstarch. Deep fry for 5 minutes until cooked, then set aside.
2. In a large kadhai, throw together the rest of the ingredients until the stock and vinegar come to a boil.
3. Add the pork and simmer at low heat, covered, for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed rice.