How To Make Roasted Chilli Pork
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Roasted Chilli Pork Recipe: Marinated pork double fried and tossed in hoisin sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce and black bean sauce with a squeeze of lime. Aren't you slurping already?
Ingredients of Roasted Chilli Pork
- Onion, green capsicum, cabbage cut into diced pieces
- slice roasted pork
- ginger, onion, celery., chopped
- Black bean
- Chilli Paste
- Tomato ketchup
- Hoisin sauce
- Dark soya sauce
- Lemon juice
- Salt , pepper, sugar
How to Make Roasted Chilli Pork
- 1.Take 1 tea spoon oil with chopped ginger onion, celery, saute for a few seconds.
- 2.Add onion, green capsicum, cabbage.
- 3.Add 1 tea spoon black bean sauce.
- 4.Add 2 tea spoon chilli paste, 1 tea spoon tomato ketchup. 1 tea spoon hoisin sauce.
- 5.Take half tea spoon dark soya sauce, salt pepper, sugar as per taste.
- 6.Finish with lemon juice 1 tea spoon, wine half tea spoon.
- 7.Garnish with coriander leaf and serve.
Key Ingredients: Onion, green capsicum, cabbage cut into diced pieces, slice roasted pork, ginger, onion, celery., Black bean, Chilli Paste, Tomato ketchup, Hoisin sauce, Dark soya sauce, Lemon juice, Wine, Salt , pepper, sugar