How to make Puffed Rice Cake
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Puffed Rice Cake Recipe: A sweet treat made with puffed rice, honey, tahini paste, dates and sesame seeds. A perfect option for the 4 PM hunger pangs.
Ingredients of Puffed Rice Cake
- 5 Cups puffed rice
- 1 cup sesame seeds, roasted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- Dates paste (optional)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
How to Make Puffed Rice Cake
- 1.Take sesame seeds in a pan. Add honey, tahini paste and sugar. Cook till it melts and forms a smooth paste.
- 2.Now pour this mixture in a bowl with the puffed rice and mix well.
- 3.Transfer it in a greased dish and press into a cohesive unit.
- 4.Place in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- 5.Cut into squares or any shape desired and serve.
Key Ingredients: puffed rice, sesame seeds, honey, tahini paste, Dates paste (optional), sugar, butter