How to make Quick Noodles
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Quick Noodles Recipe : Noodles tossed with veggies, lemon juice, peanuts and seasoned to the perfection. Kids would love this noodles recipe. Add seasoning according to your preference.
Ingredients of Quick Noodles
- 2 packets noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup pepper, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, julienne
- 1 cup spring onions , sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Iceberg/romaine lettuce
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic chilli paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vinegar
How to Make Quick Noodles
- 1.Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the instructions depending upon the kind of noodles you are using. Drain, cool under running water.
- 2.Add a few drops of oil to the noodles to prevent them from sticking to each other.
- 3.In a wok, heat some oil to almost smoking point.
- 4.Then add the sliced onions, peppers, carrots, spring onions and mushrooms and the ginger garlic chilli paste.
- 5.Mix the soy, schezwan, turmeric and the sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- 6.Add this mix to the vegetables. Then add the noodles and toss well. Season to taste.
- 7.Finish with chopped coriander and toasted crushed peanuts and lemon juice.
You can add cabbage also in this recipe.
Key Ingredients: noodles, vegetable oil, onion, pepper, carrot, spring onions , mushrooms, Iceberg/romaine lettuce, ginger & garlic chilli paste, soy sauce, schezwan sauce, turmeric powder, sugar, coriander, lemon juice, vinegar