How to make Quick Noodles
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Quick Noodles Recipe : Noodles tossed with veggies, lemon juice, peanuts and seasoned to perfection. Kids love this noodles recipe.
Ingredients of Quick Noodles
- 2 packets Noodles
- 1 TBSP Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup Peppers, sliced
- 1 Cup Carrot, julienne
- 1 Cup Spring onions , sliced
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 Iceberg/romaine lettuce
- 1 TBSP Ginger & garlic chilli paste
- 1 TBSP Soy sauce
- 1 TBSP Schezwan sauce
- 1/2 TSP Turmeric powder
- 1 TSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Coriander, chopped
- 1 TBSP Lemon juice
- 1 TSP Vinegar
How to Make Quick Noodles
- 1.Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the instructions depending upon the kind of noodles you are using. Drain, cool under running water.
- 2.Add a few drops of oil to the noodles to prevent them from sticking to each other.
- 3.In a wok, heat some oil to almost smoking point.
- 4.Then add the sliced onions, peppers, carrots, spring onions and mushrooms and the ginger garlic chilli paste.
- 5.Mix the soy, schezwan, turmeric and the sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- 6.Add this mix to the vegetables. Then add the noodles and toss well. Season to taste.
- 7.Finish with chopped coriander and toasted crushed peanuts and lemon juice.
You can add cabbage also in this recipe.
Key Ingredients: Noodles, Vegetable oil, Onion, Peppers, Carrot, Spring onions , Mushrooms, Iceberg/romaine lettuce, Ginger & garlic chilli paste, Soy sauce, Schezwan sauce, Turmeric powder, Sugar, Coriander, Lemon juice, Vinegar