Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
This chaat features soft and spongy rasgulla, drizzled with yoghurt, tamarind sauce, mint and coriander chutney and a melange of Indian spices.
Ingredients of Rasgulla Chaat
- 5-6 Rasgulla
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes (cubed)
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- A pinch of Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- to taste Black salt
- 1/2 cup Sev puri
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate kernels
- 2 tbsp Mint Coriander chutney
- 1 tbsp Tamarind paste
How to Make Rasgulla Chaat
- 1.Squeeze out the Sugar syrup from the rasgulla and place them in a separate plate.
- 2.Now add potato mixture over the top of the rasgulla.
- 3.Drizzle hung curd, mint chutney, tamarind paste, jaljeera, black salt, chaat masala and other spices.
- 4.Garnish with coriander leaves, sev puri and pomegranate kernels.
Key Ingredients: boiled potatoes (cubed), chopped onions, Black pepper, Cumin powder, Black salt, Sev puri, Pomegranate kernels, Mint Coriander chutney, Tamarind paste