How to make Rasmalai Tiramisu
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Rasmalai Tiramisu Recipe: Give your Indian dessert a caffeine twist with this delicious fusion of rasmalai and tiramisu. A super easy ad quick dessert recipe that is sure to impress your guests.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Tiramisu
- 4 Rasmalai
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- Whipped cream
- 1 Eggless sponge cake (eight inch)
- Icing sugar
- Cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
How to Make Rasmalai Tiramisu
- 1.Heat 1 cup water in a pan. Add coffee powder and boil.
- 2.Whip mascarpone cheese in a bowl for a minute or so and then add whipped cream, mix well and set aside.
- 3.Cut vertical roundels from the cake with a cookie cutter and further cut them horizontally into ½ inch thick round slices.
- 4.Place 2 glasses then place a cake slice at the base of each glass.
- 5.Pour 2-3 tablespoons of coffee in each glass and then add 2 tablespoons of mascarpone cheese-cream mixture in each.
- 6.Squeeze 2 rasmalais and place one in each glass. Pour 3 tablespoons coffee over it. Squeeze the remaining 2 rasmalais and place one in each glass.
- 7.Put 2 tablespoons of cheese-cream mixture in each glass and spread it with the help of a spatula.
- 8.Add cocoa powder and icing sugar on top and your rasmalai tiramisu is ready.
Key Ingredients: Rasmalai, instant coffee powder, mascarpone cheese, Whipped cream, Eggless sponge cake (eight inch), Icing sugar, Cocoa powder, water