How to make Roasted Chicken
Dry and juicy chicken is prepared by roasting it. Popular in restaurants, this roasted chicken can be made at home too. One of the most loved varieties of chicken dishes, this Roasted chicken is an extremely easy and quick recipe to make the mouth-watering snack. You can serve this with Mint or Coriander Chutney.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Masala
- For Tandoori Masala:
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 5 Nos Green Cardamom
- 1 Sticks Cinnamon
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 Nos Black Cardamom
- 3 Nos Cloves
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- For Chicken Marination:
- 1 Kg Chicken
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger- Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Mustard Oil
- 1/2 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Peppercorn
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
How to Make Roasted Chicken Masala
- Preparing Tandoori Masala:
- 1.In a pan dry roast coriander seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf, black cardamom, cloves, cumin seeds and turmeric powder together.
- 2.Put all these ingredients in a grinder and grind them to make masala.
- For Marinating Chicken:
- 1.Place chicken in a bowl.
- 2.Add salt, red chilli paste and ginger- garlic paste to it.
- 3.Now add mustard oil, curd, peppercorn, chaat masala along with tandoori masala and lemon juice.
- 4.Mix it well using your hands so that the chicken gets properly coated with the masala.
- 5.Cover the bowl with a thin transparent sheet and keep aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- 6.After marinating, grill the chicken for about 20 minutes at 250 degree C.
- 7.Grilling is the last task after which the chicken is ready to serve.
- 8.Serve hot the roasted chicken with generous garnishing of Chaat masala and lemon juice along with chutney and onion rings.
Key Ingredients: Coriander Seeds
, Green Cardamom
, Bay Leaf
, Black Cardamom
, Cumin Seeds
, Turmeric Powder, Chicken
, Red Chilli Paste, Ginger- Garlic Paste, Mustard Oil
, Curd, Peppercorn, Chaat Masala, Tandoori Masala, Lemon Juice