How to make Sangria Jelly
Craving something sweet but also need a drink to calm your nerves before that super important meeting at work? Bite into that delicious sangria jelly and let your craving be satisfied while your thirst, too, is quenched. Bonus: No one shall judge you for eating dessert (alcoholic or not) before 11 a.m.
Ingredients of Sangria Jelly
- 200 Gram Strawberries (cut)
- 500 Mililitres Fresh orange juice
- 10 Mililitres Lemon juice
- 10 Mililitres Orange liqueur
- 10 Gram Orange peel
- 10 Gram Lemon peel
- 15 Gram Fruit pectiin
- 110 Gram Sugar
- 500 Mililitres Red wine
How to Make Sangria Jelly
- 1.Place strawberries in a mini food processor; process until smooth.
- 2.Combine orange juice, lemon juice, orange liqueur, orange peel, lemon peel, sugar and red wine in a bowl.
- 3.Boil it and add pectin in it.
- 4.Keep it aside for a while and set in a silicon mold and keep it at 3°C for 6 hours or until it set.
- 5.Demold it and garnish it with cut fruits and serve.
Strawberries (cut), Fresh orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange liqueur, Orange peel, Lemon peel, Fruit pectiin, Sugar
, Red wine