Chicken with Chillies & Cashews Recipe
Chicken chunks fried crisp along with fiery red chillies, crunchy cashews, oriental sauces, spring onions and a pinch of sugar.
- Total Cook Time 50 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Chicken with Chillies & Cashews
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 6 whole small dried red chillies
- 200 gm boneless chicken flattened and sliced very thin and long
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar or stevia
- 1 tsp roasted chilli paste
- 3 Tbsp chicken stock
- 50 gm roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions cut in 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum sliced-optional
- Spring onion green to garnish
How to Make Chicken with Chillies & CashewsHideShow Media
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a wok. Stir fry chillies till cooked but not burnt. Remove and keep aside.
Stir fry garlic in the remaining oil until golden.
Add chicken slices, oyster and fish sauces, sugar and roasted chilli paste. Stir fry until chicken is cooked.
Lower the heat. Add stock and cook 2-3 minutes stirring.
Add cashews, nuts, spring onion white, red chillies and capsicum when the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir well.
Garnish with green spring onion and serve hot.