How To Make Soya Methi Garlic Naan
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Soya Methi Garlic Naan Recipe: Quick, easy, yummy and wholesome, this garlic naan with the goodness of methi and soya is a must-try!
Ingredients of Soya Methi Garlic Naan
- 1/2 soya flour
- 1 whole wheat flour
- 3 tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp oil
How to Make Soya Methi Garlic Naan
- 1.Combine yeast and water with salt in a bowl. Cover and keep aside for about 10 minutes till it swells up.
- 2.Now make a smooth dough by combining whole wheat flour, soya flour, yeast, salt, oil, kasuri methi and garlic together. Use enough water.
- 3.Cover the dough with a soft cloth and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- 4.Now divide the dough into equal parts. Press a part sprinkle dry flour and roll it flat.
- 5.Heat a non-stick tawa and cook the naan till they turn golden brown from both sides. Repeat with all other portions. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: soya flour, whole wheat flour, kasuri methi, garlic, dry yeast, salt, oil