How To Make Soybean Upma
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Soybean Upma Recipe: Goodness of soyabean, tossed with crunchy peanuts and vegetables along with flavourful spices and chillies, this upma is the perfect combination of tasty and healthy!
Ingredients of Soybean Upma
- 1 Cup soyabean keema
- 1/2 Cup vegetables of your choice (preferably onion, carrot, beans, green chilli), chopped
- 1 tsp peanuts, roasted
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 Whole red chilli
- To taste salt and sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil
How to Make Soybean Upma
- 1.Heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and whole red chilli. Saute till the seeds crackle.
- 2.Add the vegetables and fry. Add salt and sugar as per taste.
- 3.Add soybean keema and roasted peanuts, cook everything together.
- 4.Close the lid and keep it on medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- 5.Give a final stir and serve hot. You may garnish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: soyabean keema, vegetables of your choice (preferably onion, carrot, beans, green chilli), peanuts, mustard seeds, Curry leaves, Whole red chilli, salt and sugar, oil