Spanish Omelette Recipe
How to make Spanish Omelette
About Spanish Omelette Recipe: A delicious Spanish omelette, also called as the Tortilla de Patata, is a winner at the breakfast table. With chillies, potatoes and loadsof cheese, this omelette recipe is simply irresistible.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings6
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette
- 6 Eggs
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut into fingers, rubbed with some salt
- 4-5 Tbsp oil, to fry potatoes
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp sauteed onions (onions boiled, chopped and sauteed in little butter)
- Black pepper powder, a pinch
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cheese slice, torn into little pieces
- 1 Tbsp oil, to cook the omelet
How to Make Spanish OmeletteHideShow Media
Peel and cut the potatoes and rub them with some salt.
In a pan add 4-5 tbsp oil and toss the potatoes till cooked.
In a bowl break the eggs and whisk them till fluffy. Add chopped corriander leaves.
Add 2-3 Tbsp sauteed onions, green chillies, black pepper and some salt and small bits of cheese slices. Whisk. Mix in the cooked potatoes.
In a saucepan add a Tbsp of oil and pour the batter. Cook for a minute. Cover it with a lid and cook for another 2-4 minutes. Flip and cook from the other side.
Cut and serve.
Key Ingredients: Eggs,