How to make Spiced Simmered Corn
Recipe Servings: 5
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Corn simmered with milk, curd, coconut and green chilli paste.
Ingredients of Spiced Simmered Corn
- 1/2 Kg cooked sweet corn kernels and baby corn
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated coconut
- 4 green chillies
- 4 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 mustard seeds
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 125 Ml milk
- 2 Tbsp whipped curd
- coriander to garnish, chopped
How to Make Spiced Simmered Corn
- 1.Reserve 200 ml cooking liquid from the corn.
- 2.Grind coconut, green chillies, ginger and coriander together. Add to the corn liquid.
- 3.Heat oil. Toss in mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- 4.Add the paste to the pan. Heat through. Add cooked corn, milk and curd. Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- 5.Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: cooked sweet corn kernels and baby corn, fresh grated coconut, green chillies, coriander leaves, oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, milk, whipped curd, coriander to garnish