How to make Steamed Prawns in Garlic Sauce
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A no fuss recipe for steamed prawns coated in garlic.
Ingredients of Steamed Prawns in Garlic Sauce
- 5 Tiger prawns
- 1 1/2 Cups Garlic (sauteed lightly in vegetable oil), chopped
- To garnish Spring onions , chopped
How to Make Steamed Prawns in Garlic Sauce
- 1.Slice the prawns into half.
- 2.Coat the slit prawns with generous amounts of the sauteed garlic.
- 3.Put the garlic-coated prawns in a steamer and let them steam for approximately 5-6 minutes.
- To serve:
- 1.Take the prawns out of the steamer and garnish with the spring onions.
Key Ingredients: Tiger prawns, Garlic (sauteed lightly in vegetable oil), Spring onions