How To Make Strawberry Chia Pudding
Strawberry Chia Pudding : A healthy, sugar free and unique dessert made with strawberry,Chia and low fat milk.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 250 Ml low fat milk
- 25 gms chia seeds
- 200 gms strawberries
- 1 Star anise
How to Make Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1.Soak chia seeds in water for about 2 hours.
- 2.Boil milk and star anise and reduce to about 50 %.
- 3.Add chia seeds and give a boil. Let it cool down.
- 4.Make puree of half the strawberry and add to the chia mixture when it is cold.
- 5.Garnish with fresh strawberries on top and serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: low fat milk, chia seeds, strawberries , Star anise