How to make Strawberry Infused Kulfi
About Strawberry Infused Kulfi Recipe: Kulfi is an Indian dessert, an Indian ice-cream that is relished across all age-groups for its sweet, melt-in-mouth texture in as many flavours as you can imagine. Here is a kulfi recipe infused with the goodness of fresh strawberry puree, frozen to perfection along with milk, sugar, cream and cardamom. Placed neatly over chocolate cups with heavy whipped cream, this is an exquisite dessert recipe that you can prepare this valentines day to impress your special someone.
Ingredients of Strawberry Infused Kulfi
- 2 1/2 Cup full fat millk
- 400 gms sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 1/2 cup thick strawberry puree
- 2-5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powde
- For chocolate cups:
- 100 gms white chocolate
- 50 gms strawberry
- For whipped cream:
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream:
- 2 tbsp sugar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
How to Make Strawberry Infused Kulfi
- 1.Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed pan, till it is reduced to half the quantity on low heat. Add condensed milk in it and mix well.
- 2.Then, add fresh cream and mix it properly. Remove it from heat and let it cool completely. Strain if desired.
- 3.Add cardamom powder, strawberry puree and mix everything until it is well combined.
- 4.Add powdered sugar and mix until the sugar is incorporated well.
- 5.Pour the mixture into kulfi molds, insert Popsicle sticks or cover it with lid. Freeze until firm, for about 4-6 hours.
- Prepare Chocolate Cups:
- 1.Cut strawberry into chunks and let it dry in oven at a low temperature.
- 2.Boil chocolate chunks and add dried strawberry.
- 3.Add mixture in small cups or bowl. Just coat chocolate evenly and remove extra chocolate.
- 4.Keep it in a chiller for cooling.
- 5.Later take out from the moulds and keep it aside.
- Prepare Whipped Cream:
- 1.Place mixer bowl and whisk in freezer for at least 20 minutes to chill.
- 2.Pour heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla into the cold bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form for about 1 minute.
- 3.Do not over beat it.
- 4.Arrange sliced strawberries on a plate and keep white chocolate cups with whipped cream.
- 5.Place kulfi on it and garnish with chocolate dust and fresh strawberry.
Key Ingredients: full fat millk, sweetened condensed milk, fresh cream, thick strawberry puree, powdered sugar, cardamom powde, white chocolate, strawberry, For whipped cream:, cold heavy whipping cream:, sugar, honey or maple syrup, vanilla